RIDE ENGINE APOC 2/1 SHORTY, SHORT SLEEVE, FRONT ZIP
The Ride Engine Apoc 2/1 Shorty, Short Sleeve, Front Zip is a suit you can wear all day long 65° – 75° F (18° – 23° C). Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. This front-zip suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
The Apoc series: Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 long suit and 3/2 long suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range frong-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.
All Ride Engine wetsuit Feature a Limestone neoprene. Limestone-based neoprene is more effective, more comfortable and longer lasting than its petroleum counterpart. On a chemical level, limestone neoprene differs from petroleum in that it has higher-density closed cell structure. These closed cells are essentially air bubbles packed tightly together within the chemical structure of the neoprene. There are several functional benefits of this, including increased elasticity and durability, decreased weight,water absorption and improved heat retention- all important factors in a high-quality suit.
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Full-length windskin panels front and back
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene • Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets